Although L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body, it is considered ‘Conditionally Essential’ when its requirement surpasses that of its normal dietary availability.
1) Muscle Strength Recovery & Soreness after a gruelling workout session
Your body breaks down protein stores in muscles to fulfill Glutamine requirements in case of a deficit. OSN1’s L-Glutamine helps bridge the gap to support overall health.
2) Better Immunity
Glutamine is the preferred fuel source for Immunity cells & body’s immune system gets compromised in its deficiency. Glutamine is proven to enhance health by-
- Decrease infections
- Shortening hospital stays
- Reduction of medical cost
3) Gut Health
- Glutamine is the preferred energy source for trillions of bacteria that house our intestine which impact immunity
- Glutamine protects the internals of the intestine from the body, thus preventing ‘Leaky Gut’—an autoimmune reaction that can increases inflammation & causes a series of chronic ailments.